Research House provides Training & Placement services to all the students who complete any courses with us. The Placement Cell organizes career guidance programs for all the students starting from first year. The cell arranges training programs like Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, Communication Skills Workshop etc and it also organizes Public Sector Exam Training for students who are interested to join Government Sectors. It also invites HR Managers from different industries to conduct training programs for final year students.
- Perform interdisciplinary and unconventional research.
- Ensuring the integration of teaching and research, and the involvement of our students in the research processes.
- Develop international strategic partnerships.
- Organise seminars, panels and lectures to disseminate knowledge on various projects.
- Collaborate with other institutions at both local and international levels.
Career Development Programs organized by Training and Placement Cell :
- Personality Development Program
- Communication Skills Program
- Group Discussion Practice
- Entrepreneurship Development Program
- Mock Interview Sessions
- In plant Training
- Conducting Industry to Institute Convergence expert interaction sessions
- Industry Internship Programs