At present, the research work on eight approved ideas is in progress.
- Lab scale development of the piezoelectric transformer.
- Development of light emitting diodes.
- Design and Development of filters.
- Antibacterial nanomaterial embedded fabrics for medical applications.
- Development of photovoltaic modules of dye-sensitized solar cell.
- Prototype development of super-capacitor.
- Development of intelligent system as graphology expert.
- Biodiesel production from waste vegetable and non-edible oils using a nano-particle catalyst for commercial purposes.
- Perform interdisciplinary and unconventional research.
- Ensuring the integration of teaching and research, and the involvement of our students in the research processes.
- Develop international strategic partnerships.
- Organise seminars, panels and lectures to disseminate knowledge on various projects.
- Collaborate with other institutions at both local and international levels.
- The Business Incubator Centre is developed supporting prime minister’s vision for Startup India.
- Candidates are mentored by the industry-leading experts.
- Currently, eight projects are under the supervision of the faculty.
- Regular workshops and events are held to enhance the entrepreneurial spirit of the candidates.
- The selected candidates are offered fundraising assistance and infrastructural facilities.